Q. Who among the following is also addressed with the name, “Andhra Bhoja”?
- Though a Vaishnavaite, he respected all religions.
- He was a great patron of literature and art and he was known as Andhra Bhoja.
- Eight eminent scholars known as Ashtadiggajas were at his royal court.
- Allasani Peddanna was the greatest and he was called Andhrakavita Pitamaga.
- His important works include Manucharitam and Harikathasaram. Pingali Suranna and Tenali Ramakrishna were other important scholars.
- Krishna Deva Raya himself authored a Telugu work, Amukthamalyadha and Sanskrit works, Jambavati Kalyanam and Ushaparinayam.
Source: Tamil Nadu Board Class 11