Q. With reference to PUSA Decomposer, Consider the following statements:
1. It will convert paddy stubble into bio-manure.
2. It consists of a bacteria-based liquid solution.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
- Pusa Decomposer is a low-cost capsule that can convert paddy stubble into bio-manure. (Statement 1 is correct)
- The capsule consists of a fungi-based liquid solution that can soften hard stubble to the extent that it can be easily mixed with soil in the field to act as compost. (Statement 2 is incorrect)
- Developed by: Pusa Decomposer Technology has been developed by ICAR – Indian Agriculture Research Institute (IARI), New Delhi.