Q. With reference to the political association in British India, which of the following pairs is/are correctly matched?
Organization: founded by
1. Poona Sarvajanik Sabha:Jyotirao Govindrao Phule
2. Bombay Presidency Association :Badruddin Tyabji
3. Madras Mahajan Sabha:P Anandacharlu
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
Poona Sarvajanik Sabha: It was founded in 1867 by Mahadeo Govind Ranade and others, with the object of serving as a bridge between the government and the people.
- Bombay Presidency Association: It was started by Badruddin Tyabji, Pherozshah Mehta and K.T. Telang in 1885.
- Madras Mahajan Sabha: It was founded in 1884 by M. Viraraghavachari, B. Subramaniya Aiyer and P. Anandacharlu.
Source: Spectrum Modern India page no, 272.