Q. With reference to the president’s oath, which of the following statements is/are correct?
1. President swears to execute the office faithfully.
2. President devotes himself to the service and well-being of the people of India.
3. President devotes himself to defend the Constitution and the law of the nation.
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
- Before entering upon his office, the President has to make and subscribe to an oath or affirmation to faithfully execute the office.
- President swears to devotes himself to the service and well-being of the people of India.
- President sears to preserve protect and defend the Constitution and the law.