Q. With reference to the Traditional Knowledge Digital Library, which of the following statements is/are correct?
1. It is collaboration between TISS and CSIR.
2. It has converted the database into five international languages in patent application formats.
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
Traditional Knowledge Digital Library is a collaboration – between the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) and the Department of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy (Dept. of AYUSH), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
- It manages a database of knowledge that exists in various local languages such as Sanskrit, Urdu, Arabic, Persian and Tamil.
- TKDL has also converted the database into five international languages in patent application formats.
- So far, over 2lakh medicinal formulations have been transcribed and the database is present in 30 million A4-size pages.