News:Union Minister of State (I/C) for Labour and Employment has launched the Santusht Portal.
About the Portal:
- It has been constituted under the Office of Minister of State for Labour and Employment.
- Aim:To promote transparency, accountability, effective delivery of public services and implementation of policies, schemes of Ministry of Labour and Employment at grassroot level through constant monitoring.
- Centralized Public Grievance Redress And Monitoring System (CPGRAMS) is an online web-enabled system.
- Aim:To enable submission of grievances by the aggrieved citizens to Ministries or departments who scrutinize and take action for speedy and favorable redress of these grievances.
- Developed by the National Informatics Centre in association with Directorate of Public Grievances(DPG) and Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances(DARPG).