We are pleased to announce that on the huge demand by our members, we are commencing with the State PCS Success Program ( SPS ) for UPPCS Mains 2019.
The SPS Program 2019 is designed after a careful analysis of previous years trends, and the close similarity that has emerged between the syllabus and exam pattern of UPPCS with the Civil Services Examination conducted by UPSC. The SPS – for UPPCS Main 2019 will be a mentor supported, online classroom oriented Mains Test Series consisting of 2 sets of each of the following papers
- GS Paper 1
- GS Paper 2
- GS Paper 3
- GS Paper 4
There will be a total of 10 Tests. Each test paper ( except the Essay Paper ) will come with solutions for the paper. The Paper will also have online discussions, that will be available on the website academy.forumias.com Candidates can write the Tests at below Centers #1 New Delhi – Karol Bagh Center ( ForumIAS )* #2 New Delhi – Mukherji Nagar ( Interface IAS ) #3 Lucknow – To be announced Soon #4 Allahabad – To be announced soon Some of the key aspects that we have seen in the past with respect to competitive examinations is as follows
#1 Fact 1 : 8 out of Top 10 IFoS Rankers including Rank 1 are all our MGP Students. We are also aware that most of them cleared the examination primarily banking on strong writing and presentation skills that is required for the examination – and something that they inculcated when they took up writing Tests with ForumIAS. Most of them may not have not done dedicated coaching for IFoS, as they were preparing for CSE examination full time.
#2 Fact 2: BPSC Rank 1 Shreyansh Tiwari is – ( a student of CGP ( Foundation ) ) program at ForumIAS was able to secure Rank 1 in BPSC on the basis of good writing skills that he was honing along with his Mains Test Series at ForumIAS. . He has not done dedicated coaching for BPSC. We believe that with the SPS Program for UPPCS, candidates will be able to better understand the requirement of answer writing for the exam, that is needed to secure a TOP Rank. What is included in the Program
- 10 Test Discussion Videos + Telephonic / Online Mentor Support ( You can discuss your paper )
- Total 10 Test Papers with Solutions ( except for Essay Paper ) – with evaluation and key remarks that will help you improve and perform in the actual examination.
- You can write the Tests in Online mode and in Offline Mode at Karol Bagh, New Delhi and at three aditional centers at Allahabad and Lucknow and Mukherji Nagar in New Delhi.
How you can benefit maximum from the program.
- Candidates must attempt the paper as far as possible on the date of the examination at the designated slot. Your copies will be evaluated and give back within 5 days of Test Submission, if you submit it at the Test Center.
- Candidates must seek a Mentor call ( online / telephonic or in person in New Delhi ) for each paper after getting their answer copies evaluated. Inputs provided by Mentors is expected to be incorporated in the subsequent Test.
- The program offers complete flexibility in when you want to write the tests. Since the tests are available both Online and Offline, they can be written as per your convenience.
Offline Test Takers | How to Write Tests
- On the designated Test Dates, you can visit the offline centers in New Delhi ( Karol Bagh & Mukherji Nagar ), Allahabad, Lucknow and write the tests. You can submit the test papers at the center itself after writing the tests. You copies will be checked and emailed to you within 7 days of submission of the test.
- In case you miss the test on the designated date, you can visit the offline center and collect the Question Paper and Solution and write the test at home. You can submit it at the Test Center. You will get updates about your copy by email and SMS. You checked copy will be emailed to you. No hard copy of checked copy will be provided except at New Delhi Centers. Please note that you can write the tests and submit it till 5 days before the UPPCS Mains Exam’s first Test.
Online Test Takers
- Those of you who want to attempt the tests online, can do so by visiting http://academy.forumias.com , visit “My Courses” and download the Question Paper and Answer Booklet . You can take a print out of it and can attempt the Paper in the QCA Booklets provided. You can then scan your copy using Camscanner and upload it on the portal itself at acdemy.forumias.com
- The last date for accepting copies in both Online and Offline Mode is April 25th.
For Program Fees and Enrollment, visit http://academy.forumias.com Wishing you Success, Always ForumIAS