Read the following questions and answer them by clicking on the links in not more than 200 words
Time: 30 Minutes
Kindly review each others answers.
1. Discuss the key features of the National Food Security Act, 2013. Examine the major problems and challenges in implementation of the act. (GS 2)
2. Discuss the salient features of the Right To Education Act, 2009. Do you think that scrapping the no-detention policy is a step in the right direction? Critically examine. (GS 2)
3. India is likely to get around 100% of its annual monsoon quota, as per India Meteorological Department. How does monsoons originate? Examine the impact of El-Nino on Indian Monsoon. (GS 1)
About GS Mains Mock Test Series
(24 Sectional Tests, 12 Essay Tests and 4 Full-length Tests)
- Free GS Mains Test Series for UPSC CSM-2017 : Click Here to Download Plan
- GS Mock Test-1 : Click Here to Visit
Thanks for the participation. Do attempt each and every question, and post the answers. Peer review helps a lot.
(All Mains Marathon followers, do participate in the Free Mains Marathon GS Test Series actively and make the Initiative a success. Post answers and review others answers)
Next Test: (11th August, 2017)
First World War ( Causes, Events, Peace Treaties, Consequences ), World from 1919 – Second World War ( Fascism, Nazism, Rise of USA & Soviet, Consequences ), The World After Second World War (Consequences, Cold War, Decolonisation)