News:The Data Security Council(DSCI) of India in partnership with National Cyber Security Coordinator’s office has launched TechSagar.
- TechSagar is a platform to discover India’s technological capability through a portal.
- It is a consolidated and comprehensive repository of India’s cyber tech capabilities.
- The portal will list business and research entities from the IT industry, startups, academia, and individual researchers.
- It will provide insights about capabilities of the Indian Industry across 25 technology areas like internet of things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) among others.
- The portal will also allow targeted search, granular navigation and drill down methods using more than 3000 niche capabilities.
- Further,the portal will be frequently updated with new entities and information to maintain its relevance and usefulness.
About Data Security Council(DSCI) of India:
- Data Security Council of India (DSCI), is a not-for-profit, industry body setup by NASSCOM for data protection in India,
- DSCI aims to make cyberspace safe, secure and trusted by establishing best practices, standards and initiatives in cyber security and privacy.
- It engages with governments and their agencies, regulators, industry sectors, industry associations and think tanks for policy advocacy, thought leadership, capacity building and outreach activities.