1. Where have you travelled till now?
2. Which is the most memorable place you have been to?
3. What are the criterion for the selection of travel destination?
4. “Life is a journey and not a destination “, what do you understand by this?
5. Difference between traveller and tourist ?
6. What are the unique features of Ellora & Ajantha? Ajnatha caves are dedicated to which religion? What can we learn from Ajantha caves that have a universal value which we need for present-day humanity?
7. How can you use this hobby to boost tourism in your area of administration?
1) What are the prospects of the tourism industry in India?
2) Where did you travel?
3) What is your most favorite destination?
4) What do you make out of this hobby?
5) Tell some names of historical travellers in India during ancient/medieval times
6) Is there any specific TV channel on traveling and which telecast company owns it?
7) Have you heard about “Musafir hoon yaaron” programme?
8) Which magazine is most favorite in traveling field?
9) Which city in India received maximum tourists last year?
10) What precautions should a person take while traveling with family?
11) Are travel agencies in India governed by law?
12) Is there any national tourism policy? if yes, tell few points of that policy. If you are asked to make a policy, what will be your priorities?
13) Despite great cultural-geographical diversity why we are not able to develop tourism in our country?
14) Why we receive very less foreign tourists in comparision to some tiny countries like Singapore, Mauritius?
15) What steps would you take as District collector to promote tourism in your district?
16) Do you think Indians are very responsible travelers? If yes, how, if no, why?
17) What is eco tourism?
18) What is religious tourism?
19) What is farm tourism?
20) What is cultural tourism?
21) What is your view on Khumb Mela?22) What is medical tourism?
23) Can tourism become a troll for social transportation?
24) Can tourism be helpful in improving the economy of our country?
25) How tourism can contribute to socio-economic conditions of villages?
26) Tourism brings pollution. Despite this fact should we promote tourism?
27) Can it be a career? If yes, why are you not looking for a career in this field?
28) Do you know about Indian literature written by travelers?