Skip to content
- Unified District Information on School Education(UDISE) is one of the largest Management Information Systems on school education.
- UDISE was initiated in 2012-13 by the Ministry of Education by integrating DISE for elementary education and SEMIS for secondary education.
- Purpose: It helps measure the education parameters from classes 1 to 12 in government and private schools across India.
- UDISE+ is an updated and improved version of UDISE. It was developed in the year 2018-19 to speed up data entry, reduce errors, improve data quality and ease its verification.
- The present publication relates to the data for the reference year 2019-20.