What is the News?
The Union Minister for Agriculture has launched the National Food and Nutrition Campaign for the farmers.
About National Food and Nutrition Campaign for the farmers:
- Organized by: Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
- Objectives of the campaign:
- To make agriculture and farmers connected with new technology
- To expertise in production and also ensure products are of better quality and meet global standards.
- To attract farmers towards cultivating costly crops.
Note: 2023 will be celebrated as the International Year of Millets under the leadership of India.
Terms to know: