- PK Joshi Board
- 30 minutes
Here is the Transcript:
– Why such cadre pref?
– Why did you leave such good paying job?
– ITC… hmm.. do you smoke?
– What steps you suggest to control air pollution?
– Govt. spent so much on iitians and here they are.. shortage of engineers ? (!!!! , engg. ki shortage vermin declare kar do )
– Which nonfiction have you read , Tell me the authors?
– Why arrow in news ?
– Ecotone, edge effect, NPs in Raj, Chambal Ravines, Trappist-1?
– Kota students suicides, coral reefs, Mangroves species, GSLV vs PSLV, CRISPAR CAS 9
-Indo-Myanmar relations, H1B visa, refrigeration, layering, Red tide misnomer?
Thank God no CGPA!
All the Best!
We will post UPSC Interview Transcripts regularly under the Interview Preparation Initiative.
Why Interview Transcripts?
- These transcripts are just a collection of UPSC Interview experiences from different candidates.
- The purpose of these transcripts is to provide individual experience and how they faced the board.
- In a way, it affects the way candidates are understood, the information they share, and the conclusions drawn.
- You’ll be able to identify the constraints and opportunities before you when facing the interview board.
- Though providing transcripts, which is a behind a scene task, the aim is to provide a valuable input that you are looking for that you are hesitant to ask someone.
- It might help to re-evaluate your approach , and take a look at what really needs to be done.