Board:- Sujata Mehta Ma’am
Education:- Architecture and Urban planning
Work exp:- Smart Cities Fellowship
Interests:- editor in college magazine, research and writing about road safety
1. Introduce yourself
2. What was your smart cities project about? What is your criticism of the project?
3. Why is India not ready to take on a net zero target?
M1 (lady member)
1. What is your view on regulations on social media content? Do you know the recent regulations?
2. What is your view on data localisation?
3. Will the new data laws stop innovation?
M2 (gentleman member, probably from academia)
1. Based on your knowledge of architecture, how will you bring people in a district together?
2. Based on your knowledge of anthropology, is it right for foreigners to come to India, click pictures of poor people and sell it?
3. When there is a conflict between implementing a law and interest of marginalized groups, what will you do?
M3 (gentleman member, could be a police officer)
1. As an architect, what steps can you take to make public spaces safer for women?
2. What steps will you take to make a building energy efficient in North India?
3. What is transit oriented development? Have you been part of such a project?
M4 ( gentleman member, probably IAS
1. Long question about how to handle traffic in small and medium towns.
2. Opinion question on whether traffic police are responsible for poor condition of roads
3. Telengana and Bhubaneswar have progressed in terms of water supply. Why are other states behind?
1. Anything else you want to tell us.
2. Don’t you think you will miss the creativity and opportunities in urban planning if you shift to civil services?
Thank you. You may leave.