Board: Air Marshall Ajit Bhonsle Sir
Academics: B Tech in Computer Science from IIT Hyderabad
Optional: Political Science
Work Experience: Worked for 2 years as Software Engineer at Flipkart
- Read my DAF out loud – IIT, Flipkart, Hobbies, etc
- “You must be very popular in college”
- Who was your best friend in college?
- If we call and ask him to tell good things about you, what would he say?
- What are bad things about your friend?
- What is the most important thing in communication?
- How has India’s journey been in EODB? What are our challenges?
- Mention few factors of EODB
- Have you invested your money anywhere? How did you invest and where? [Along with other things, I mentioned cryptocurrency here]
- Differences between shares and mutual funds
- You worked at Flipkart, how did e-commerce revolutionise the marketplace?
- Aren’t these big companies a threat to retail stores?
- You mentioned investing in cryptocurrencies, what is RBI/Govt doing in regulating cryptocurrencies?
- What are the pros and cons of investing in cryptocurrencies?
- She Corrected my answer on regulation of cryptocurrencies*
- How did covid 2nd wave affect us?
- You are from Warangal, why was Warangal in news recently?
- How does a site get recognised as UNESCO World Heritage Site?
- What is the other site that got this status along with Ramappa?
- Who is “Covidiots”?
- You studied Computer Science, what is Quantum Computing?
- How does Quantum computing affect encryption technology?
- What is the difference between Gandhi and Marx? (one more follow up question on this topic)
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)