Board: RN. Chaubey sir
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- Introduce yourself
- What is India’s Forex reserve now?
- What are its components?
- Who is the holder of that money?
- What is the RBI and government collaborative mechanism and what’s it’s function?
- Should executive and judiciary also collaborate on these lines? eg on PIL?
- Is Bullet train required? Why not invest in conventional areas?
- Can Railway be completely privatised?
- India Canada relations
- What can India do to improve its Soft power with East nations?
- There is view that through NEP 2020 education is being internationalised. What do you think?
- Is NAM buried?
- Did NAM do anything for covid?
- What role does Railway have in mobility (later he clarified with defence)
- What’s your view on strikes by employees in public utilities essentials? Should it be allowed?
- Importance of Indian Ocean? What changes are coming?
- Who was the Sikh guru first martayered by Mughals? What was the reason?
- What is the significance of Diwali for Sikhs?
- What can be done for youth? Took it to drug abuse? How to handle it? Are government mechanisms any good in preventive aspect? Ar NCB’s action helpful?
- Can we disagree with some of decisions of Mahatma Gandhi?
- Did he choose Nehru correctly for PM when there were other leaders like Patel?
- Anything you would like to share with us?
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)