Board: RN Choubey Sir
Background: Btech CSE
Home State: Kerala
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- Enquired when I arrived in Delhi in my local language
- Gave brief Introduction of the interview process
- Asked me to Introduce myself highlighting graduation and work experience.
- Types of leadership and what type of leader I’m?
- Does democratic leadership apply in the army?
- Asked about leadership style of Modi-interrupted by chairman sir
- Leadership style of Indira Gandhi and conversation around it
- Any situation of liberal leadership in army
- Kerala politics- why parties take turn in power
- My state’s new govt formation and schemes
- Cash transfer good or bad
- Biden policy towards India. Is it better than Trump?
- Which president- Trump or Biden is better for the American people and their country.
- Asked How my name is pronounced?
- 3 transformational leaders of Africa. He gave one example of Nelson Mandela and asked me to say other two.
- southern states pays so much tax and in return get meagre returns in comparison to the Hindi heartland. My opinion and solution
- Nep challenges and drawbacks.
- Gave a Quote of Marx and asked me to identify and explain.
- Counter perspective of the above quote by another scholar and asked me whether you agree.
- Do we need to focus on rich or poor and what will I do if I’m in charge of finance and whom will I focus on.
- After being in service for 30 years, what would you call success when you look back into your career.
- Do you want to ask us anything or share something?
- Very cordial board and great experience.
- Overall interview was 35 minutes
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)