Date of Interview: 31/08/ 2021
Board: M. Sathiyavathy
Background: B. Com(H)
Currently in IPS
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- What were you doing in between 2016-20?
- Many Civil servants are using social media and gaining publicity. Even PM pointed this out during his recent discussion with IPS officers. What is your view on the same?
- Should we allow use of personal account of officers to publicise official work?
- Shouldn’t we ban officers from having a personal account by officers?
- Do conduct rules allow you to write an opinion in favor of govt?
- How to check misuse of personal accounts of social media by many civil servants spread across the country?
- You have mentioned Yoga as a hobby? Since when did you start practicing it?
- Your view on its importance?
- How did it help you?
- What is the psychology behind social media?
- Why do officers come on Social Media?
- Have you seen the movie Singham?
- What is your opinion on reflection of police in that movie?
- Why don’t you continue in IPS?
- Police reforms?
- Follow up questions
- What was your work as Treasurer of The Student’s Union?
- How impact you made?
- Why stock market rising despite poor economic performance?
- Do you think Instant justice is good?
- It has both public as well as political support. What is your opinion?
- How to improve the Criminal Justice system?
- Recent news of Militancy in Northeast? Are you aware?
- Recent case of MH where a Union Minister was arrested. Is it right? What is your view?
- was it a civil proceeding or criminal? Or proceedings?
- Is there anyone who is immune from? criminal proceedings?
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)