Board: Smita Nagraj Ma’am
Home State: Uttar Pradesh
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- Started with a lighter question on my alternative email id that had “Shahrukh” in it.
- Are you doing research to get a window for UPSC preparation.
- Is it good to announce a directed foreign policy. (My research is on Look East and Act East)
- Differences between JNU and University of Allahabad.
- Should student politics in university campuses be continued?
- Some schemes for BPL which you liked most.
- Should UP be divided?
- Explain the statement “Geography is History” (I started but he interrupted me and explained himself)
- What is more important Geography or History for socioeconomic development of a country?
- What are gig workers? Give some examples.
- Are Zomato and Swiggy delivery partners gig workers?
- How do you see Allahabad becoming Prayagraj?
- Doesn’t identity matter in such matters? (Counter question on previous answer)
- How do you see future of Physical classes after this trend of online classes? Then a question on digital divide.
- What’s your research methodology in your Ph.D.?
- What’s the universe/scope of your study?
- How did you conduct interviews for research? (Tried to grill me here)
- How much is plagiarism in your thesis and how much is permissible?
- What’s webliography?
- How do you see National Monetization Policy?
- Would it not affect the existing employees?
- Biden said No more nation building now. What do you understand?
- How would Taliban in power affects India?
- 2 positive and 2 negative aspects of your personality.
- Suggest 5 steps to become a 5 trillion economy.
- Why India at bottom in happiness index?
- Which countries are at top in happiness index?
- What’s your view on UP’s population control policy?
- Difference between Gatishakti and NIP.
Chairperson: Your interview is over.
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)