Board: RN Choubey sir
Date of Interview: 2nd September
Background: B.Tech ( Mechanical Engg.)
Optional: English literature
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- What are non-state actors?
- Are Naxals non-state actors?
- You mentioned corporations as non-state actors too. Could you explain?
- Your opinion on the trend of demolishing statues in the west on the basis of perceived past racism?
- Should we make China our friend or foe?
- Whats should be the language policy for India?
- ( English lit discussion)
- Discussion on post-modernism, linkages with authority and order, and Sanskritization
- Issues regarding border dispute with China
- Suggested measures for border resolution
- Alleviating technology gap in critical sectors
- Nearest island to India?
- What do you know about Indonesia?
- Why our level of engagement with Indonesia is not higher, and suggest measures for better engagement
- Tribal groups of Afghanistan; dominant tribal group?
- What is their population?
- What is the specific religious ideology they follow? ( Not something like Sunni muslim, needed more specific)
- Given that Pakistan has more Pashtuns than Afghanistan, and given the dominance of Barelvi order there, won’t it conflict with the Deobandi version in Afghanistan? ( May have missed a few more keywords in this question )
- Do you want to tell us something?
- Have missed some questions, will update if I recall.
Overall, very very cordial and supportive board
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)