Interview Date: 2 September 2021
Board: TCA Anant sir
Home State: Chandigarh/UT
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- For how long have you worked with Ordnance factories
- Why did you leave that job
- What are you doing now
- What are your future plans
- We need more Doctors or Civil servants
- Tell me which CS with medical background worked nicely during 2nd wave
- You have stayed in Chandigarh. Suppose you want to develop it as a medical tourism hub. How will you do that?
- What are 2 best and 2 bad things about TeleHealth?
- If you are posted at a district of NE India where infrastructure is not good. How will you ensure medicines reach there?
- Name state govt using drones to deliver medicines.
- Chandigarh is becoming a hub of drug abuse why?
- Recent changes in the NDPS act. Are they good ?
- What will you do to resolve the drug problem?
- What are the common vector-borne diseases in India
- What can we learn from China
- What should be done to tackle the problem of vector borne diseases in India
- How will ragni help in solving attitudinal changes
- How can ut be used in vector control.
- Lot of development is happening around chandigarh like Mohali and Panchkula. Tell us about it
- Compare Haryana and Punjab in development
- Why is Haryana doing good in sports?
- But akhada culture is also resulting in criminal activities around NCR
- What can be done to reduce the violence
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)