Date of Interview: 2nd September
Board: Smita Nagraj ma’am
Background: B.Tech (ECE)
Home State: Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- What are you doing these days?
- Did you notice any change in the ethos of your city after its name was changed?
- Govt says that it makes decisions based on people’s will, how does the govt get to know what people want?
- Recently, T.N. govt made a decision to appoint female priests. What’s your take on that?
- Should the state intervene in religious matters?( 2-3 minutes discussion )
You can answer yes/no.
- Should the will of the majority override the will of minority?
- How will you decide whose voice is to be heard?
- The literacy levels are low in india.
- What can you do about adult literacy?
- Tell me about Nirbhaya scheme.
- What are the challenges with it’s implementation.
- Online Gaming affects young children, in several ways.What can be done about it.
- Should the state regulate it?
- We see the situation in Afghanistan, the blasts at Kabul Airport, how do you see the future of Afghanistan?
- Should India recognise Taliban?
- Tell me about maritime security being talked about at UNSC?
- US transgressed India’s maritime boundary. Was India’s stand just?
- What does UNCLOS do?
- How can we control the pollution in Delhi?
- You’ve studied Anthropology, it is often said that women anthropologists did not make enough efforts to study women-centric issues.
- Your take on that?
- Since you mentioned Ruth Benedict, do you recall her contribution and study about WWII
- What did the female Anthropologists study in India’s context?
- Western scholars say that marriages in India are imposed.
- Your take?
- Digital divide.
- Did covid pandemic create this divide, or it existed earlier?
- Take on live-in relationships.
- Does it happen in rural settings too?
- There’s a possibility that it does, but we don’t know about it?
Chairperson: Your interview is over.
- No questions from hobbies and graduation subjects.
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)