Date of Interview: 3 September
Board: TCA Anant sir
Graduation: Bachelor in Physiotherapy
Home State: Uttarakhand
Hobbies: Traveling, Cooking North Indian food
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- Why Civil services( generalist ) after BPT( specialist)?
- How will you use this subject in administration?
- Why only North Indian cooking?
- Where do you travel? What steps should be taken to boost tourism in your state?
- An example where a citizen does not recognize the rights of other citizen?
- Follow up qs: About Swachh Bharat Mission, it’s relevance, shortcomings and corrective measures.
- Online Yoga classes: Pros and cons.
- Technological advancements in Physiotherapy.
- Me too movement: Why? How it affected women at large? Shortcomings?
- Follow-up qs on gender sensitization.
- HC( Uttarakhand) granting legal entity status to Ganga. Why? It’s implications.
- Bionic arm
- Biopharma mission
- Rishikesh ( My hometown): Changes in past few years, what steps are being taken to correct these adverse changes?
Your interview is over. Thank you.
Lasted around 20-25mins
(The board was cordial and responsive:)