Date of Interview: 25.08.2021
Board: Rajiv Nayan Choubey
Qualification: Electrical Engineer, Software Engineer at Tech Mahindra
Home State: Kerala
Hobbies: Football, Cricket, Singing, and Teaching
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- Tell us about your educational and professional qualifications.
- Whether Army is required to tackle Internal Security issues.
- What is AFSPA and whether its use is justified?
- What happens to Fundamental Rights when AFSPA is declared in a place?
- Continued with AFSPA. What will my role as an army member be in areas under AFSPA.
- What measures will be taken to build confidence among the local communities in such areas.
Is there any visible change at ground levels with the successive UDF and LDF governments in Kerala?
- Why are China and Russia interested in friendship with the Taliban
- Security implications for India if Taliban comes to power. What should India’s approach towards the Taliban be?
- What is outsourcing. Whether it is done in India? What are its advantages to Indian companies?
- Correlation between Jackfruit, Kerala, and Diabetes
- Whether India stands a chance against China when it comes to Cyberwarfare?
- What should India do to improve its cyber capabilities?
- (Lady member): What is special about the Andaman and Nicobar Command?
- What is the need for a tri-service command in Andaman?
- What is the strategic significance of Andamans?
- Whether it is legal to arrest a cabinet member (Narayan Rane’s arrest was in the news that morning).
- Meaning of my name.
- Why marks low in engineering after scoring well in school?
- What is the right to privacy?
- What is the SC verdict in the Puttaswamy judgment?
- What is the Pegasus issue? What is the government’s stand regarding the issue?
- What is the economic implication of using such a surveillance tool?
- Chairman then asked me whether I wanted to ask or say something to which I replied in the negative.
Chairman-Your interview is over. Wish you all the best. You may leave now.