Date of Interview: September 3
Board: Smita Nagraj mam
Background: History Hons. Du
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- What are you doing since 2018. Why you did not go for postgraduation.
- Why did you choose history?
- If given the opportunity to make a time capsule what would you put in it?
- What are your views on protest, explain with example?
- Why farmers of particular states are at forefront of farmers protest?
- How would you solve the farmer protest issue?
- What 3 steps would you take to improve situation of football in India?
- What is government doing for same?
- Should schools be reopened for all classes?
- What is the government doing regarding opening of schools?
- Fertiliser subsidy, advantages, and disadvantages?
- Do you know of marriage law amendment bill of 2010?
- Is history of any importance?
- History is the unfolding of past, your view.
- Has the shunting of children and adolescents in their home during corona had a negative impact over mental health?
- CJI has admitted a PIL based on letter of a 10-year-old boy regarding opening of schools. Don’t you think it is problematic?
- In which article of constitution is complete justice mentioned?
- How online radicalisation is done?
- What steps should be taken to better regulate online space?
- Recently a maritime dispute was settled in Indian Ocean, do you know about it?
- How is maritime boundary delineated?
- Recently economic emergency was declared in a country, Which country and Why?
- Similarities between history and anthropology?
- What are laws and mechanism for dealing with cybersecurity issue? Are their any lacunaes?
- How did the Pegasus issue happen?
- Why did the aghanistan war last so long? What should be Indias focus regarding Afghan issue?
- Schemes of government of India for promoting village level entrepreneurship?
- What are your views regarding national cyber crime reporting portal?
- Investment portfolio of middle class is changing. Explain and what are it’s implication for government?
Thank you your interview is over
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)