Date of Interview: 08/09/21 – Afternoon
Board: TCA Anant sir
Background: Mechanical Engg
Home State: Karnataka
Hobbies: Watching wildlife docus and reading Gandhi
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- Asked me to remove face shield.
- What you’ve been doing since grad?
- Which books on Gandhi have you read?
- What ideas of Gandhi relevant today?
- Some are irrelevant also right?
- What type of documentaries you watch?
- What is tropic cascade?
- Recited in sanskrit, Satyam bruyat, Priyam bruyat
- (I completed the next line 🙂 – Na bruyat satyamapriyam)
- You read Gandhi, so would you always abide by truth?
- Then you’ll lie to boss also?
- Whatever boss says you’ll agree to do?
- What is Bharatmala? What are targets?
- Ok, what is Sagarmala?
- This port led industrialization, don’t you think it’s useless because coal imports are banned and shifting them near ports from hinterlands to ports would be counterproductive?
- 2 stroke and 4 stroke, which is more efficient?
- In percentage terms?
- What are qualities of a leader?
- Why PSIR after Mech Engg?
- Security implications of Taliban in Afg?
- Taliban formed Govt. What is your assessment?
- You mean to say Good Taliban underlined and Bad at helm?
- Tell abt transition from NAM to QUAD
- So you approve of QUAD?
- What are TDI and CRDI? Why important?
- Difference between them?
- Apart from what you’ve mentioned, what are you passionate about?
- How is malnutrition measured?
Thank you interview is over.
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)