Date of Interview: 8th September 2021
Board: TCA Anant Sir
Home State: Telangana
Hobbies/Interests: Playing Cricket, Ethical Hacking
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- What is Ethical Hacking?
- Did you have any exposure to Ethical Hacking
- at NPA?
- in College?
- How does knowledge of Ethical Hacking help you in Policing?
- What are the Tax disputes in news?
(Cairns and Telecom AGR issue)
- What are the initiatives taken by the Central Government to handle Migration issue during Covid?
- What is One Nation, One Ration Card initiative?
- How Data Analytics is being used in Policing?
- What is Stubble burning? How can it be handled?
- As an IAS what would be your developmental priorities in the district you are posted in?
- What was India’s response to coup in Myanmar?
- What is the AGR issue in Telecom sector?
- How has the perception been in recent times about crime in Mumbai?
- Major crimes in Maharashtra?
- What is Reverse swing?
- What was the conversation about reverse swing between Jasprit Bumrah and Virat Kohli in the recent test that India won?
- What is CCTNS? Ground-level challenges? How can it be improved?
- If you were the Home Minister, what reforms would you bring in Policing?
- Naxalism – causes for its rise? How can it be handled?
- What is Hashing?
- What is a Distributed ledger?
- What is the European Data Protection Law called?
- Why India doesn’t have a Data Protection Law?
- Difference between CPI and WPI?
- Number of Aspirational Districts and the metrics used to measure their performance?
- Why IAS after getting into IPS?
- 1. How can Corruption in Policing be handled with the use of Technology?
- Thank you, Your interview is over.
- The board was very welcoming and cordial!
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)