Date of Interview: 7/9/21
Board: Bharat Bhushan Vyas
Background: B.tech in Civil Engg.
Hobbies: Yoga, cooking journalling.
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- what is biodiversity
- why is it important
- what threats
- what are we doing then?
- difference between highway, express way, state Highway and district roads
- 3 bridge constructions that you like?
- Tell me about Indian diaspora, figures, what they want from us
When I couldn’t cite numbers he said it’s okay and that he didn’t expect me to remember numbers.
- what do we want from them? and some follow up question
- Talked about how Telangana doesn’t have a border and then asked a question on difference between western and eastern sea board. Then he said that it was too technical and he answered it himself.
- Types of yoga
- Dams in hilly areas – what do you think?
- Is there any threshold beyond which dams should be avoided in hilly areas?
- Difference between Hyderabadi and Awadhi Biryani. Which is your fav
- What about use of potatos and eggs in Biryani
- MoEXA said post-Galwan clash we entered a new age of I-C relations. Do you agree?
- w.r.t China, Economic relationship vs border dispute – How do we go about this?
- Problems faced by border areas; what are we doing for that?
- What do you know about article 371? Why do we have it?
- Why geo despite civil Engg degree from an IIT
- Elnino lanina diff, impact on India, and what did recent south Korean super computer say about it?
Cordial board. Supportive throughout.
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)