Date of Interview: (08/09/21): 30min,
Board: Bharat Bhushan Vyas sir
Background: computer science engineering
Hobbies: badminton, drawing, jogging
Home State: Uttar Pradesh
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- Wat is sec 66A of IT act
- 2. SC stand on it
- Related to newspaper- india russia NSA meet
- Threat to India due to devpt in afg
- As a student of anthropology tell me:- Wat is modernisation;
- What is tradition;
- how backwardness and tradition are linked
- Wat is e- rupi
- What are types of cryptocurrency
- How are they regulated in India
- Wat govt is doing for digital currency
- How CBDC difft from another cryptocurrency
- What is Jan dhan adhar mobile trinity
- What is SC observation on freedom of expression
- RCEP full form
- Members in it and give 3 economic reasons why India left RCEP
- MSME sectors and what govt did for it ( I mentioned few schemes den he asked me it’s funding pattern)
- Question on custom union n its example
- diff between judicial activism and judicial outreach
- Examples based on them
- Wat is bilateralism
- Diff between finance bill and appropriation bill
- question related to hobby- 2 female player who play doubles in badminton apart from PV Sindhu and Saina Nehwal
- Ok.. then tell me 2 female retired players from badminton played doubles
- What is data autonomy
- What is the pink economy
- What is statelessness
- Explain in brief social, cultural, biological and political anthropology.
- gave some insight on tradition and modernity and gave me 60 sec to speak on it..
- Thank u; ur interview is over
- The board was very welcoming and cordial; helped me in between wen I got stuck..
- chairman Sir kept motivating me throughout..
- Few more questions were asked Wich I am not able to recall..
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)