Board: Manoj Soni sir
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- Tell me about your Upsc journey (told about my attempts and preparation phase)
- This seems a very simple journey, no struggle story? (Told him that journeys are not defined by the struggles you face but the lessons they teach)
- Meaning of your name
- Your name and your medical background- any story behind it?
- Situational question about being SP
- One question on Afghanistan
- Can India ever coordinate with Russia and China over Afghanistan issue?
- Coming from an Army background, you have seen the Defence closely. Tell me positive points and negative points
- Very analytical questions
- Relation between culture and religion
- Society is moving from status to contract to status
- Linguistic pluralism should lead to pluralistic laws. Do you agree?
- Reforms needed in bureaucracy
- Why Babu culture?
- Why stagnation in bureaucracy?
- We are already having community engagement, what more needs to be done to change public perception towards bureaucracy
- Why doctors praised but bureaucrats criticised during Covid
- Questions about right to protest
- Questions about Odisha Government giving reservations in medical and engineering colleges
- Questions on education sector in general
- Questions on saree.
- Asked to recite a poem
Thank you. All the best. Stay healthy and stay safe.
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)