Board: TCA Anant
Graduation: NIT Nagpur
Home State: Maharashtra
Work ex: Currently working in JPMorgan chase
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- You are from Akola
- Tell me something about buldhana ?
- Strengths and weakness of buldhana?
- You are doing good in life . Here your salary will be less than half and then why you want to join?
- What you do in JPMorgan ?
- What kind of flows are in it ?
- From where are you based out of ?
- So you are working from home ?
- Do you write algortihm?
- So while working you stole some time from job is this so and prepared for civils?
- You have been topper all through why didn’t you think of doing mba?
- What is the measure for you by that ou will say you brought change in lives of people?
- How did you study for this interview? What was your approach?
- What drives Ashish? Is it money power fame ?
- Which newspaper you read ?
- tell me 3 news ?
- Did you read Indian express or economic times ? As 2 of 3 were financial news 🙂
misc: Did you read about Gautam Budh Nagar news? (This hint was not given: Some district name where mahapanchayat happened ) Not able to recall.
- You are to be advising PMO on Afghanistan what will you say ?
- what is blockchain?
- Few uses of blockchain?
- What will be you reaction if tomorrow govt accepts bitcoin as legal tender?
- What is the current price of 1 bitcoin ?
- What type of work you do under CSR ?
- How govt ensures 2 companies doesn’t work for same ngo ? (Not aware)
- Are you aware about national audit framework something (Indas)? (Vague idea but not sure )This was asked to everybody irrespective of their background?
- Is climate change the truth ?
- There have been similar changes in the past ?
- Two govt initiatives which you think are steps in the right direction?
- Continuing on climate change more carbon more plants will consume why the hoax?
- Are we only serious about it ? USA doesn’t seems to bother? (Some discussion and counter questions)
- About csr activities should be centralised or local responsibility should be maintained?
Chairman : thank you much . your Interview is over.
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)