Date of Interview: 10/9/21
Board: Dr. Manoj Soni
Education: BBA/MBA-HR/Pursuing PhD
Job experience: Executive HR + Teaching
Optional: Literature in English Language
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- So you have studied at St Joseph. Who was St. Joseph?
- What has literature in English taught you ?
- Which books do you feel have added such values to you ?
- Is Christ University a UGC recognised University (due to educational background)
- As an HR what all technologies can you use to make work more efficient?
- How will you manage conflict if your superior doesn’t use data based analysis ?
- Who is Ann Rand?
- Books authored by her?
- How are Christian missionaries different from Other schools?
- Do you feel they are indulged in Conversion?
- Where all are Christian Missionaries more active geographically?
- What is difference between Debate, Speech, Elocution?
- You have done NCC , how many years did you do it?
- What are drawbacks in NCC
- How can India solve it’s issues with its neighbours?
- Do you think Indian writers in English language who are settled abroad get given prizes like Pulitzer because of the influence they can exert?
- What is the Title of your Thesis ?
- CAG recently flagged that the Universities in Odisha aren’t having good quality because low percentage of students clear civil services and other govt service exams, do you think that should be the only criteria?
- Why Indian students go abroad to study?
- Do you think choice based systems also have a role to play?
- How does Choice-based system help in innovation?
- Do you think Indian graduates have low employability?
Your interview is over
Have a great day
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts, visit this page
- For full Interview Preparation Guide: Click Here
- Current Affairs For UPSC Exam 2021: Click Here
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)