Date of Interview: 09.09.2021
Board: TCA Anant
Background: Computer Science Engineer.
Job Experience: 1 Year at TESCO
Home State: Karnataka
Hobbies: Vipassana, Poetry Writing, Calligraphy
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- What was your role at TESCO?
- Why did you leave your Job?
- You worked with NGO, what Projects? ( I mentioned Bank account for women from Slum area)
- Follow up Question: What is you assessment of Jan Dhan Yojana?
- Have you helped anyone in creating account in Jan Dhan Yojana?
- You are also pursuing Masters in anthropology ? When did you start? when will it finish?
- Asked 3 Questions.. Which I was not aware of. I said I don’t know.
- You do vipassana? Where did you attend?
- What do you do in Vipassana?Explain.
- Why is there tussle between Executive and Juduciary.
- What is your take on Recently formed Taliban Government?
- You are Computer Science Engineer,Tell me what is AI and ML.
- Tell me one Good thing and One bad thing about AI.
- How far do you Agree with this statement -“Corona will make us zombies and AI will take over humans”.
- You missed on main point regarding tussle between judiciary and Executive ( I did not know what she was referring to I said, I ll read about it, Mam)
- Tell me What is Greenfield and Brownfield Project.
- Disadvantages of Brownfield Project.
- From where are you Pursuing Masters?
- Looks like you are pursuing masters in Anthropology as that will help you in Civil Services.
- Which other University Offers Masters in Anthropology?
- You are Anthropology Student, Have you read Sapiens?
- Tell me few Important Points from the Book.
- Do you really agree with author’s views.
- Don’t you think Sapiens will kill all the other animals like they killed other
- Homo. ( I was saying, we are evolving as humans, We are signing Convention)
If you are saying so, Then why are many animals under threat and are endangered.
- Tell me names of few endangered species.
- So you had mentioned financial Inclusion in your answer, Explain this quote to me -“India will realise its Full potential only when we achieve Inclusive development”
- What is Govt’s Slogan Regarding this
- What is Calligraphy?
- What do People really achieve by beautifying the Letters?
- Tell me Important Qualities of Leadres?
- Are the Qualities of Civil Servant the Same or they are Different?
- So you write Poetry, Can you please recite one for us. ( I started reciting and after few lines , Lady member Started Clapping)
- Was your Poem Viral?
- Do you think Social Media has bridged gap between Govt and people?
- What is your view on Civil servants being nameless and facecess or they
- should be viral? What did Sardar Patel say about Civil servants?
- Tell me only one reason that drives you so much to this Service( I said sense of satisfaction)
- What is the difference between Sense of Satisfaction and Power?
- Largely Questions were from DAF.
Questions were built upon what I had mentioned in my answers.
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)