Board: Sujata Mehta Ma’am
Background: BTech (ECE) -Nit Warangal
Working in Micron
Home State: Andhra Pradesh
Hobbies: Travelling, Badminton
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- What can India do in short term(next 3 years) to become manufacturing hub in semi-conductors
- What was your best travelling experience. (Told about a trek)
- What is your least enjoyed traveling experience ( told visiting temples)
- Do you think trekking and other activities are confines to only rich, while piligrimage is a mass based tourism?
- Tell me about different existing inter state border disputes . What can he done about it.
- Tell me about reason why inter state water disputes are persisting.
- Tell about recent Karnataka – TamilNadu water dispute.
- Tell me about Andhra Telangana water disputes.
- Why did you take anthropology?
- How anthropology can be used in administration.
- What is your take on Socio economic caste census ( chairman asked member to skip this question very firmly and go for next question )
- What is sanskritisation.
- What is the role of USA in current Afghanistan crisis.
- Do you think education system has failed as suicides are increasing in higher education institutions
- What is smart city mission.
- What are works taken up in Hyderabad under smart city mission.
- Tell me about aspects of recent IPCC report related to India in 5-6 points.
- you know national health mission (and he explained that center shares money to states to improve health system)
- Why people blame center for covid when health is clearly state subject.
- Do you think center should interfere in state subject like health
- If center manages covid by itself, why some states performed well and some couldn’t do well.
- Do you want us to ask from anything, it’s okay even if you say no (I said badminton or Andhra Pradesh)
- Do you think bifurcation was necessary or beneficial?
- That demand existed from 30 years back. The Center could have let the demand continue as it is. Why did it yield now?
- Thank you, you may leave now
- Board is very cordial.
- They let me express my views and didn’t interrupt unnecessarily.
- All the best to all.
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)