Board: Smita Nagraj Ma’am
Background: Electronics and communication technology,
Home State: Telangana
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- What are you doing these days ? ( some follow up discussion on this )
- You’re the right person to ask, why aren’t many women getting into civil services ?
- What needs to be done to increase the induction of women into civil services?
- What difference will it make when women representation increases in civil services ?
- Following on previous question, what difference in perception will women bring in administration ?
- What areas do u think women will bring a difference?
- Engineering colleges now have outdated curriculum. What used to be studied by your parents, you’re studying the same. Your opinion?
- If you have to design a new curriculum, what will u do?
- What is the meaning of your name?
- So you’re from nizamabad ?
- Sugarcane farmers in nizamabad have been facing issues because nizam sugar factory was closed down in bodhan. What will u do to revive the factory?
- Still lot of crime against women, mainly domestic violence. How will u use technology to solve this ?
- Bodhan has been in lot of news during covid. Why is it so?
- If you’re SDM there, what will you do to solve this issue?
- Hyderabad Police is doing a lot for women safety. Still crime against women is increasing. What more needs to be done to address this and with technology?
- Why did you choose anthropology after doing E.C.E ?
- But I don’t understand why after studying formally for 4 years, you would go for anthropology?
- Do you remember anything about E.C.E ? Just basics ?
- Okay, so think of me as a layman, how would you explain bandwidth to me ?
- Okay so based on what you said, if there is a certain bandwidth through spectrum auctions, will companies be able to use that band only for limited subscribers ?
- How do companies calculate this data ?
- (Asked chair if there is more time, ma’am said 1 min) what saree are you wearing ? ( after I answered another member told about the saree to him)
- Is it handloom ?
- I worked in textile sector a while back. So I am asking, how is handloom sector doing in Telangana?
Chairman – Thank you. All the best.
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)