Date of Interview: 8.09.2021
Board: RN Choubey
Background: IIT Roorkee, branch Geological technology
Optional: Political science
Working: Coal India ltd
Home State: Madhya Pradesh
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- told me to be comfortable and ask the question again if not understood and said if I am forgetting anything or don’t know then say it clearly.
- Asked if I had food and where and with whom I am staying in Delhi.
- Tell us about your academic and professional background.
- If I dig a tunnel across the earth and drop a stone into it would it pass to the other side, where will it lie?
- What do you understand by the phrase one can not be the judge of its own case. ( Said it is the fundamental principle of justice) what is the fundamental principle of justice?
- What do you understand by judicial activism? What is PIL? Does it have a legal backing? In which judgement it was defined?
- What do you understand by separation of powers?. So does judicial activism is allowed by the constitution?
- What is you opinion on women participation in armed forces? Can they fight in a combat role? Do you know any country having women in combat role?
- Can I become a rajyasabha member? ( Said no) Can I file the nomination? How many members in RS? Are there any nominated members?
- Does a Chief minister has the authority to remove HC judge? Then who does have?
- Is there any set up in which states govt cooperate ( said inter state council) who presides it?
- Where is the high court of MP? Where is its session courts?
- What is bhedhaghat famous for?
- What are different types of coal?
- Do we also import coal?
- What is the height of atmosphere above earth surface. What does atmosphere consist of?
- What do you understand by climate change? What is ozone layer? How it helps?
- What pollutes the river? Doesnt it clean itself ? Then when do we need to clean it?
- ( chairman ordered tea) Which is the highest tea producer country. Which state is highest producer in india?
- What is organic farming ? Should we transition agriculture in india into organic farming completely? Which state in india is organic state?
Chairman- your interview is over. Do you want to share anything or want us to ask anything from you?