Date of Interview: 14 Sept
Board: Smita Nagraj Madam
Background: Economics honours, SRCC, Jaipur
Home State: Rajasthan
Hobbies: ott tv shows, diary and journal writing
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- How to achieve 5 trillion dollar economy? Is the target a little bit ambitious?
- What are 2nd generation reforms?
- What are fiscal reforms?
- Don’t you think these reforms will have repercussions
- How labor laws will improve manufacturing
- What will you do to improve Rajasthan water scarcity? I started with agriculture but he wasn’t impressed. Wanted to focus more on conservation.
- What is river basin? River basins in Rajasthan (gave very less satisfactory definition of river basin)
- What is Watershed?
- What specific things to improve conservation of water?
- What are Accounting Standards?
- Which particular standard is helping the government very much? (Didn’t know)
- Medicinal plantation promoted in Rajasthan. (Could only say opium)
- Specific modus operandi of government for Air India disinvestment. ( I fumbled as I said govt is looking for 100% disinvestment. Apologised and said I have to read more)
- National asset monetisation
- What is journal writing?
- What will you do to improve agriculture at the micro level
- What is NCERT
- Is performing poorly in exports due to govt high-handedness?
- What will you suggest govt improve exports?
Thank you, Felt that the panel was less engaging. No questions from ott tv shows or college or Jaipur or HR types. Overall very factual and less satisfied as geography has been my weak area.