Date of Interview: 2nd Sept
Board: Smita Nagraj
Home State: Bihar
Work Exp: service in railways, Bathinda.
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- What is the highlight of your 6 months in Bathinda?
- Talked about 3 reforms I did there. Absenteeism in disaster management, coordination between the yard and sick line, vaccinations of my employees at office premises.
- She told vaccinations are your duty and it is not reform as such.
- I told about empathy part
- She asked whether I should be awarded for this or not?
- I told no mam and said as it is normal routine work
- Is less salary reason for inefficient in govt sector
- Reforms in railways are enough to improve it?
- What are the ground-level reforms you suggest?
- Nuclear summit recently (No idea)
- Preplanning required in railways disaster?
- Reason for corruption?
- What is honesty
- one quote on honesty (till power is not there everyone is honest,
- difference between empathy and sympathy
- bullet train ,hyperloop
- bullet train caters to rich only what about poor (if u r made commissioner of Bihar Sharifa) implement SBM, financial inclusion, health schemes, skill development, agriculture reforms
- how will you confirm that the toilet is constructed on ground and not only on paper
- how do you see railways in 5 years
- Bihar floods
- govt efforts on Bihar flood
- Pradhan Mantri adarsh gram yojana,prasar bharti ( said sorry sir )
- technology in policing
- how to increase enrolment in higher education
- discusses on that
- issues in policy or implementation
- issues of human trafficking
- Solutions for human trafficking
- privatisation in railways
- I talked about issues of increased tariff
- How to balance tariff and and social
- Talked of limited privatisation of higher-end train like Tejas,vande Bharat
Thanks by chairman
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)