Date of Interview: 14th Sept Forenoon.
Board: Sathiyavathy Mam
Job Profile: Manager in RBI
Graduation: Electrical Engineering
Home State: Maharashtra
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- What have you been doing since graduation (2017)?
- Why you choose Anthropology as your optional after graduating in Electrical?
- Explain why you are so much interested in tribes?
- What was your role in tribal health while working with NGO?
- What are the major tribal health issues ?
- What is Start Up India initiative? What are the objectives?
- Under which ministry is the Start Up India initiative?
- Reforms in power sector ?
- You come from Aurangabad and it has a very interesting history. It’s famous for it’s Ajantha and Ellora caves but I won’t be asking you about it. Tell me about the Bibi ka Maqbara.
- What is the climate of Marathwada region?
- Topography of Marathwada ?
- You’ve been selected in RBI and there’s a lot of debate about crypto currency. What is the status of crypto currency in India?
- In which countries it is recognised as legal tender?
- Major issues in Indian power sector?
- How can we reduce the TnD losses?
- Analyze the success of UDAY scheme?
- You’ve worked with NGOs. How do NGOs fill in the gap left by the government in development?
- What will be your role in RBI?
- What can be done to improve the Financial Inclusion in the country and tackle the issue of dormant accounts?
- Have we contacted all the tribes in India?
- What is the strategic significance of Andaman and Nicobar islands?
- Why AnN is not developed? What can be done for the development of AnN islands?
- What is the government’s approach for development of AnN?
Your interview is over. You may leave.