Board: RN Choubey
Date of Interview: 01/09/2021
Graduation: BE ECE
Optional: Tamil literature.
Home State: Tamil Nadu
Work exp: SDM, Tamilnadu civil service
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- Introduce yourself- your academic background and work experience.
- Is your training over?
- Do you like your job as RDO(Revenue Divisional Officer?
- Subsidies distort prices in the market. Shall we do away with subsidies? Explain with example.
- Two important things you want to concentrate in your administration
- Why population control? What impacted you?
- Its impact on women?
- Why people bear large number of children? Does education has any impact on this?
- States with good population control receive less grants. Is that good?
- States with high population have more representatives in the parliament. What is your opinion?
- In your present district, which water bodies you want to rejuvenate? (Since I mentioned water bodies rejuvenation as the second thing)
- How will you do this?
- Are the schemes to rejuvenate water bodies are implemented?
- what are the challenges municipal bodies are facing? Are there adequate human resources?
- Opinion on appointment of women as priest?
- What is the state of caste violences in TamilNadu?
- What is the state of corruption in tamilnadu? Can we minimize corruption?
- What are India’s soft powers?
- What is specific about the present delimitation process in J&K? What are the specific demands?
- What do you know about the issue between Mizoram and Assam?
- You are from Salem district. Do you know the word Salem occurs five times in Bible?
- What are the external threats coastal india is facing?
- What steps have been taken to address fishermen issue? (Since I mentioned)
- Other coastal security threats?
- Disaster management you have planned? What Other departments are involved? (Since I mentioned disaster management)
- Since you have studied ECE, what is the stage of IRNSS? Its limitations?
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)