Date of Interview: 15th September
Board: Sujata Mehta
Home State: Rajasthan
Hobby: Traveling, teaching.
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- Briefly tell me about your education and work experience?
- Why did you leave the job?
- Are you a big gambler?
- Have you experienced corruption in your interaction with govt departments?
- How to reduce corruption in the system?
- What good practices you can bring from your corporate job to govt job?
- Why did you choose agriculture optional being a electrical engineer?
- What are major crops grown in the Rajasthan?
- What problem farmers are facing in rajasthan?
- How Indira Gandhi canal has impacted agriculture in Rajasthan?
- Why people bring soil from hanumangarh region to rest of Rajasthan?
- Tell me about UNCBD?
- What are the issues in Insolvency and Bankruptcy code?
- How High oil prices affect consumers?
- Should India allow its bases to be used by USA to do air strike on Afganistan?
- Why commenwealth of nations is there? What is its importance?
- How effective has been India strategy to counter terrorism?
- If India allow USA to use its bases for strike on Afganistan, will not taliban create problems in Afganistan?
- What are ethical issues with AI?
- How to resolve them?
- Best place you have visited? What were the facilities there?
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)