Board: M. Sathiyavathy Ma’am
Date of Interview: 13/09/2021, Afternoon, 1st one to go
Home State: Uttar Pradesh
Graduation: B.Tech(IT) from Assam University, Silchar
Company: Huawei technology in Bangalore
Hobbies: Travelling to new place + Walking everyday
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- You are from Agra so why you went to Assam?
- So after graduation, how you got selected in Huawei?
- After resigning from Huawei, what are you doing now ?
- Asked about my previous year interview experience ?
- Tell me why lots of controversies going on against Huawei ?
- What govt of India is doing regarding it ? Any recent guidelines issued by govt in this context ?
- Why Huawei is so famous ? Whats its speciality ?
- Whats your opinion about Huawei’s connection with Chinese govt ?
- What is BRI ? How its cause of concern for India ?
- What is debt trap diplomacy ? Your opinion ? Tell me few countries name as well ?
- What is OPEC ? What it is doing ? Is it cartel group ?
- Stone age ended after stone so what would be the future of world after end of oil ? Your views
- Whats challenges India is facing in solar energy ?
- Tell me technological implication if power is transferred from solar grid to national electric grid?
- Why you did NCC C certificates as its take lots of time & energy?
- So why not thought to join the armed forces?
- What is QUAD? What is it doing in various fields?
- Tell me how IT can be used in village areas where internet presence is not much? & counter question
- When you shifted from Hindi medium UP board to english medium ?
- What is the issue of Facebook with govt of India ? Recent data privacy issues
- Why regulation of these big tech companies is needed ?
- Are India lagging behind in the regulation of these companies ?
- These is so much issue of e-waste in IT sectors so is it having the potential to become disaster for India ? Your opinion
- As you said, you are good in implementation so tell me why so many projects in India got delayed?
- What steps you can suggest to streamline these projects completion ?
- Why recently Delhi airport was in bad news ?
- As DM of Agra, what steps you can take to improve tourism in Agra ?
- How multi-model transport connectivity require in Agra ?
- Whats are the place to visit in Agra, apart from the Taj Mahal?
Chairman: your interview is over. My best wishes to you.
Mostly questions are from DAF & current affairs. Overall good experience