Date of Interview: 15 September
Board: Bharat Bhushan Vyas Sir
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- What are economic offenses?
- Tell me about Fugitive economic offenders?
- Tell me about repeal of obsolete laws?
- Tell some laws in last few years, which were transformative in your opinion?
- Fiscal situation of India?
- What is motion?
- Tell me about 2+2 dialogue between India and Australia?
- What relevance India-Australia relationship has?
- What problems are there between China and Australia?
- Some say Indian democracy is a flawed democracy? What do you think?
- Give some suggestions for improvement in democracy
- What is collegium?
- What is moral policing?
- What do you mean by technology is an enabler, cannot be the replacement of humans?
- Kannon andha hota h and kannon ke haath lambe hote h?- tell me meaning of these
- Justice delayed is justice denied? Do you agree
- Tell me about CAG? do you think CAG is functioning satisfactorily?
- What is National Judicial data grid?
- What reform do you suggest in criminal justice system?
- Thank you…you may leave now…All the best
- Not able to recall all the questions. Will update if remember anything latter.
- Thank you all those who shared and All the best to remaining candidates.
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)