Board: Bharat Bhushan Vyas Sir
Background: BA Hons Sociology + MA Sociology
Home State: Uttar Pradesh
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- What’s Sansad TV and why the need?
- Apart from resources rationality, what else does this signify?
- Explain in three points to a six year old what to watch on this channel.
- Street Vendors – schemes and related discussion
- What’s your work in Parliament, and related discussion
- Instruments through which Parliament keeps a financial control on the Executive?
- Parliamentary Committee System and related discussion
- Your state is organising Defence Expo – why? What’s the use?
- EoDB related discussion
- How many licences to open a company?
- How many days will it take to get all the licences?
- India International Trade Fair
- CVC and related discussion
- RTI and related discussion
- PM Fasal Bima Yojana and related discussion
- Gender sensitization and related discussion
- Geneva Convention and related discussion
- Further discussion on the misuse of RTI.
- Why govt officers fear RTI?
- Procedures and grievance redressal mechanism of RTI
- Why not pursuing street theatre?
- Do you manage to take part in street theatre along with your job?
- Covid impact on theatre and related discussion
- My work profile and related discussion
- What’s Khari Boli?
- Madhubani Paintings
- Schemes for traditional arts and related discussion
- What is a good public policy?
- Name three schemes which you feel are good public policy in your opinion
- Difference between central/state/deemed to be universities
- Why IITs created through different Act?
- Different missile systems in India
- Export of missiles to other countries and related discussion
- Yudh Abhyas Exercise and related discussion
- Amrut Kaal and its significance
- Indian official calendar
- Differences in Saka Era and Vikram Samwat
Thank you, your interview is over!