Date of interview: 17 September 2021
Board: Sujata Mehta
Background: KL/PY, Physics/
Home State: Kerala
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- Introduce yourself with education + work if any
- Some DAF related Q
- What is good governance?
- What is citizen centric governance?
- What is the interrelationship between them?
- What is e governance?
- Is COWIN e governance? Is applying for UPSC via Internet e governance?
- Digitisation of land records means digitising decades old surveys. Is it e governance?
- Some companies using cowin to see their employees are vaccinated. Is there a breach of privacy?
- What is a global policeman? Global bully? How do you differentiate?
- Should India adopt cryptocurrency as legal tender?
- Should I as a senior citizen invest in bitcoin? What would you recommend?
- What are the impacts of climate change in Puducherry?
- Can Kerala’s model of people participating in governance be replicated elsewhere?
- What is the issue in Sri Lanka?
- What is the strategic significance of Maldives for India?
- Repo Rate? Bank Rate?
- Why is it said that you shouldn’t sleep under trees at night?
- With the digital divide, how can we bring about digital literacy? Any specific programmes? In Kerala?
- Gulf returnees – Any social tensions? What is the government doing?
- Chair: Any topic you want us to ask about?
- I said productivity
- With automation, will productivity increase? With Additive Manufacturing? Shared working spaces?
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)