Board: Sathyavathi Ma’am
Background: Mechanical Engineering
Home State: Delhi
Hobbies: Exploring gadgets, Reading nonfiction,
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- Tell us about administrative structure of Delhi
- Why tussle between Delhi and Central government
- Other UTs have legislatures too. Why not tussle there?
- Which other UTs have legislature
- How to resolve this tussle? Give practical Solution
- NSS comes under which ministry
- What did you do in NSS?
- What does the orientation ceremony of NSS involve?
- How long is this ceremony and how many times in year?
- How to double agricultural income?
- How to do water harvesting? Also tell central and state level initiatives about the same.
- Difference between turbo engine and normal engine?
- Which causes more pollution?
- Respond to the statement: “US wants territorial expansion”
- Who was Safdar Hashmi?
- Where did you do Nukkad natak in NSS? What was it about?
- Which books do you like to read?
- What is freudian psychology? Have you read it?
- Two unintelligible psychology terms
- Isn’t India wasting money by having space program? What is the utility?
- Which is the smallest commercially produced chip size?
- Which company has this chip?
- What is Moore’s law
- What is limit of Moore’s law?
- Why this limit?
- What is quantum tunneling?
- Can you connect Quantum tunneling to Moore’s law?
- Some unintelligible phenomenon
Chairman: Thank you your interview is over. We wish you best of luck.
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)