Date of Interview: 01-09-2021
Board: RN Choubey
Background: B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, VIT Vellore
Home State: Andhra Pradesh
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- Introduce yourselves with an emphasis on educational and professional experience.
- Why did you work in software firm being from mechanical engg discipline. So, your mechanical knowledge didn’t help you in getting a job. Right ?
- One idea of Gandhiji with which you don’t agree.
- Gandhiji vs Bhagat Singh – whom do you support.
- controversy in Lakshadweep and follow up questions.
- strategic importance of Andaman and nicobar islands
- name 2 islands in A&N which are recently announced as development hubs.
- tell us about sentinelese tribes.
- what is creamy layer concept, what is the limit , how agriculture income is measured to identify creamy layer.
- should we bring creamy layer concept for sc/sts ?
- probs with India’s HEIs
- solutions for the same
- Is NAM relevant now
- IT industry in India
- Criminal tribes/ Denotified tribes related laws and comparison between those laws
- Why DNTs were Denotified before a new law was enacted? What was the government’s logic behind this denotification?
- (Lowest point in the whole interview)
- what’s happening in china- pak- india border
- how are we dealing with those 2 countries
- You were discussing about QUAD with other member. Why there is huge attention towards Indo-Pacific these days ?
- India is a developing country , can we invest so much money on defence neglecting development and welfare ?
- prioritise between cybersecurity, maritime security, land border security in terms of investing limited resources India has keeping in mind the vulnerabilities.
- using cricket’s growth story give suggestions to improve our medal tally in next olympics.
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)