Date of Interview: September 20th, 2021
Board: TCA Anant sir
Background: mechanical engineering
Home state: Madhya Pradesh
Job: in honda cars India Ltd, Jhabua, and Alirajpur.
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- What are you doing currently?
- Why your service is not mentioned in DAF?
- Pls rationalize this choice of taking anthro as a subject despite mechanical background?
- AI is a futuristic technology. Are we as a country ready to brace it? Pls tell me pros and cons of this tech? Why are there apprehensions?
- How can you apply it to your tribal hinterland?
- Tell me one scheme that brought great change to jhabua?
- Are there any PVTGs in jhabua?
- What tribes reside there?
- What is the difference between TED and TED talks
- Women in armed forces? Is it a good decision? What’s your take?
- Electric vehicles and govt policy. Where do we stand now?
- One more question that I can’t recall
- Why is manufacturing sector not able to take off?
- What can we do?
- What are the challenges in India due to which Electric vehicles are still not popular?
- EV technology is unaffordable right now? Should we bring it for rich only and not for the poor?
- What alternatives do you suggest?
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)