Board: Mr. R N Choubey
Home state: Jharkhand
Education: B. Tech mechanical engineering
Job: L&T hydrocarbon engineering
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- 1.Please introduce yourself emphasizing on educational qualification and profession.
- 2.In agriculture ,next growth axis after Green revolution in order to improve yields.
- 3.Follow up about the answer given.
- 4.Situation based question-you have surrounded a naxal camp on receiving intelligence, made them aware about shootout if anyone tries moving, still some women move about. Will you shoot?
- 5.Follow up on the above question.
- failures of govt in the handling of covid pandemic.
- Hobby related to short story reading hindi-authors and stories.
- what did u learn from it?
- Contemporary relevance of the said story.
- New problems of agriculture.
- should we scrap history teaching in schools?
- How to induce interest in history?
- Motivation for civil services.
- Official language act and use /relevance.
- In Hydrocarbon sector which dept did u work?
- What were your responsibilities?
- What is the future of hydrocarbon?
- Can we seek complete independence from hydrocarbon related business?
- If made an advisor to jharkhand CM, what suggestions will you give for improvement of jharkhands stunted growth?
- will forest produce based industries destroy the forests?
- SEZ and significance.
- How come Kerala public school in jharkhand? (My primary school was Kerala public school)
- Is there a similar tribal cooperative (i had mentioned this in one of the above answers) example among US natives?
- Why IAS?
- How to convince people to accept GM crops?
- Would you like to add something?
- Thank you. Your interview is over.
- All board members were cordial.
- Thanks and all the best.
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)