Board: Sujata Mehta
Background: Dentist, IR
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- Introduce yourself.
- When did you graduate?
- So you have not practiced Dentistry?
- What is mission Indradhanush?
- Compare it with the present covid vaccination?
- Should vaccines be free? Why?
- Now tell points why they shouldn’t be free?
- Can you take Vaccine whenever you want?? There is an 84 day gap right? ( I Said I was talking about 1st dose)
- Should Health Services in the country be free of cost?
- Which Services should be free acc to you? You think ambulance should be free? 2 others
- Why is it difficult to make vaccines for virus and not for bacteria?
- Is anything related to the cell wall?
- Features of NEP that you liked?
- ( Subjects from different fields, credit bank, multiple exit and entry)
- It was there before also. Student could switch between fields. What’s new then?
- ( Few more questions)
- Why only India Centric IR? Not interested in others?
- You said healthcare should be free, but people are having so many kids, why should an honest taxpayer pay for the extra kids?
- More follow up questions
- Stages of Healing of tooth socket after tooth removal
- When is the bone formed?
- When did Agriculture begin in India?
- Stages of Human evolution?
- How did humans effect ecosystem in every continent?
- Have you heard of Homo Florence? Tell me about it.
- What are your views on Aryan invasion Theory
- What are SDG Goals?
- Is health part of it.
- Is India part of it?Have you read a research paper on India and SDG?
- What is Cop 26?
- There is so much Tax evasion in India, what are the reasons?
- Only Foreign MNCs are doing? what about domestic companies, they don’t do it?
- Any recent global news about Taxation ( G7 Global minimum tax)
- What is cultural Anthropology
- Continue About Cultural Anthropology.
- It is said that NEET favours urban elite Students and has lead to coaching culture. What do you think?
- Do you want us to ask you on any topic? I said IR.
- Should we use Indian diaspora for our Foreign policy Goals?
- What if tomorrow china uses Indians of Chinese descent to promote their goals?
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)